Education Blogs I Love

Every now and then I come across a great education blog that I want to share with my pre-service teachers. These blogs range from content about educational technology to general education information and even include some content specific blogs. Here are my current TOP 10 favorite teacher blogs.

Free Technology for Teachers: Blog creator Richard Bryan is a former high school social studies teacher and is currently a Google certified teacher who blogs about educational technology. The site provides information about how to use technology in the classroom, a bunch of Google tutorials, and more.

Teacher Reboot Camp: This ELL Teacher writes about effective instructional methods and technology. Check out this post of comic creation tools. 

Learning in Hand: Former elementary teacher and current consultant, Tony Vincent blogs about classroom technology. On of my favorite posts is about peer feedback  with feedback chat.

Blog Walker: Here, classroom teacher Kathleen Morris, blogs about issues impacting education, resources and classroom practices.

The Nerdy Teacher: Nicholas Provenzano created this blog to channel his inner STEM child. He is an educator and author who blogs about the maker space movement and project based learning.

Speed of Creativity: In his blog, Wesley Fyer, an elementary teacher, writes about digital and media literacy as well as digital tools you can use in the classroom. One of my favorite posts is about teaching is 5th and 6th grade learners about Deep Fake videos.

Miscalculate: This blog, hosted by a high school math teacher from Illinois, provides links, games, and strategies she uses in her classroom.

Two Writing Teachers “is a cooperative blog that unites a community of teachers through the practice of writing while inspiring and guiding the teaching of a writing workshop approach. It is our hope teachers will create and lead robust writing workshops, which will aid in the development of engaged and literate citizens.”

Reading Year: This blog is written by elementary/middle grade teachers (3rd and 5th grade), and authors,…who read a lot and review books and activities for use in the classroom.

Cool Cat Teacher: This blog provides a myriad of information on all sort of educational topics. You can search topics by grade level.

print